You don't want to miss Jason Evert's recent Lust is Boring podcast episode. Listen, or watch the recording above, as Evert answers questions from listeners about the ins and outs of relationships, including:
- Why is cohabitation a bad idea?
- What to do if the person you like is dating someone else?
- How should you deal with gossip?
- Is it okay to remain friends with people who pull you down?
- How far is too far?
- How do you know if you're called to the single life?
- What should you do if your boyfriend or girlfriend is pulling away?
Along the way, get great advice from G.K. Chesterton and learn how Blessed Pier Giorgio played pool to win souls for Christ.